MyChart is a convenient online tool that allows you to make an appointment anytime. You can also call us during office hours so our team can schedule your visit.
If you are an established patient and have a gynecologic concern or a concern during pregnancy, please call us so that we can get you an appointment promptly.
We welcome new patients! Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can get your provider needed information.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire