You can use MyChart online anytime to schedule an appointment with a provider in our clinic. You can also call us during office hours and we will be happy to schedule a visit for you.
If you are in need of immediate help for a concern during pregnancy or an acute gynecologic problem, please call us. We will make every effort to see you quickly.
We welcome new patients and look forward to caring for you! Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect necessary information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire