You can make an appointment with a provider in our clinic online using MyChart or open scheduling through our Providers page. You can also call our clinic during office hours so we can schedule an appointment for you.
If you need prescription refills, please contact your pharmacy or use MyChart to send us a refill request. Please note: Our office does not manage chronic pain.
What to bring
We look forward to serving you and your family! Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Bring with you:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or the insurance card covering your child if your child is the patient
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, or your child is currently taking
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire