Novant Health Forsyth Pediatrics – Oak Ridge is proud to offer comprehensive primary pediatric services to newborns, children and teenagers. We encourage preventive care throughout childhood. These appointments give you a chance to ask questions and address concerns before they become larger issues. And, by reserving same-day and next-day appointments for sick or injured patients, we make it easy for you to see a provider in our clinic without delay so your child can feel better fast.
Our services include:
- Same-day and next-day sick visits
- Walk-in morning sick clinic for established patients weekdays 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Walk-in weekend sick clinic for established patients at our Kernersville location
- Newborn care
- Breastfeeding assistance
- Well-child checkups
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Immunizations and vaccines (including the annual flu shot)
- Care for sports injuries, including sprains, strains and fractures
- Concussion diagnosis and management
- On-site X-rays
- On-site lab tests (including urinalysis, blood draws, rapid strep and flu tests)
- Minor procedures (including sutures and wart removal)
- Care for chronic conditions including asthma, allergies, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
We offer prenatal visits so you can learn more about our clinic before your family grows. Please call us during office hours so we can schedule a prenatal visit for you.