You can use MyChart to schedule an appointment with a provider online anytime. You can also call us during office hours if you would like us to schedule a visit for you, or if your child is sick or injured and would like to be seen quickly.
Established patients can also take advantage of our daily morning walk-in clinics as well as weekend hours to address acute concerns.
We welcome new patients in our clinic! Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s first appointment so we can collect necessary information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire