As a referral-based clinic, we ask that a provider already involved in your care make a referral to our clinic. Once we receive your referral information, a member of our team will contact you to schedule a visit.
If you are an established patient and need help with an acute concern, please call us.
We look forward to seeing you in our clinic. Please have any relevant medical records sent to our clinic before you see a provider. Also, please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect needed information.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire