To see a provider in our clinic, you can use MyChart or open scheduling through our Providers page to schedule your visit online. You can also call our clinic during office hours so we can help you.
If you need to schedule an occupational health visit (FAA physical or Executive Health Exam), call us so we can determine what tests or forms will be required.
What to bring
We look forward to serving you! Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first visit. Bring with you:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (i.e. for work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire