Scheduling an appointment for your child with a provider in our clinic can easily be done using MyChart. If you would prefer, you can also call us during office hours.
If your child is sick and you would like to be seen quickly, even on a weekend, please call us.
We welcome new patients in our office! Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s first visit so we can collect necessary information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire