You can use MyChart online anytime to schedule a visit for your child. You can also call us during office hours and we can schedule a visit for you.
If your child is sick or injured and would like to be seen quickly, even on a weekend, please call us.
We look forward to seeing you in our clinic! Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s first appointment.
If your child is a newborn and was not born at a Novant Health hospital, please bring the newborn history and physical discharge summary to your child’s first appointment.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire