Novant Health Child & Adolescent Medical Group – Wesley Chapel cares for patients from birth through the college years. We offer preventive care to help your child stay as healthy as possible, and to identify any growth or development issues before they become larger concerns. We also make getting care for illnesses or injuries as simple as possible.
Our services include:
- Annual checkups
- Newborn care
- Care for sick children (including same-day and next-day appointments, and Saturday appointments at our Monroe location)
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Immunizations including annual flu shots
- Care for chronic conditions (such as asthma, allergiesk, diabetes, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and childhood obesity)
- On-site lab services (including blood draws, urinalysis, and rapid strep and influenza testing)
- On-site procedures (including electrocardiograms (EKGS), wart removal and sutures)
If you are expecting an addition to your family and would like to learn more about our clinic before choosing a provider for your child, please call our office to schedule a prenatal appointment. We look forward to meeting you and helping you welcome your new addition!