Novant Health Child & Adolescent Medical Group – Waxhaw offers the care your children need to stay as healthy as possible and feel better quickly should illness strike. Our providers are wholly dedicated to pediatrics. From birth through childhood and on to the college years, they aim to be a partner in health for both you and your child.
Our services include:
- Annual checkups
- Newborn care
- Care for sick children (including same-day and next-day appointments, and Saturday appointments at our Monroe location)
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Immunizations including annual flu shots
- Care for chronic conditions (such as asthma, allergiesk, diabetes, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and childhood obesity)
- On-site lab services (including blood draws, urinalysis, and rapid strep and influenza testing)
- On-site procedures (including electrocardiograms (EKGS), wart removal and sutures)
We welcome expectant parents to visit our office before welcoming their new additions! Please call us to schedule an introductory or prenatal visit so you can learn more about our clinic.