Novant Health Child & Adolescent Medical Group – Monroe is your one stop for complete primary pediatric care for your children, from birth through the college years. Our providers have devoted their careers to pediatric medicine. They understand the special care that children need, whether that’s preventive care to stay healthy or acute care for an illness or injury. When you visit our office, you will see our providers working to care for your children as their own.
Services we offer include:
- Annual checkups
- Newborn care
- Care for sick children (including same-day and next-day appointments, and Saturday appointments at our Monroe location)
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Immunizations including annual flu shots
- Care for chronic conditions (such as asthma, allergiesk, diabetes, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and childhood obesity)
- On-site lab services (including blood draws, urinalysis, and rapid strep and influenza testing)
- On-site procedures (including electrocardiograms (EKGS), wart removal and sutures)
If you would like to learn more about our clinic before welcoming a child to your family, please call us. We look forward to answering your questions during a prenatal visit.