Our online MyChart tool allows you to schedule an appointment with a provider in our clinic anytime. If you prefer, you can also call our clinic during office hours and our team will be happy to assist you.
If you need help with a gynecologic issue or have a concern during pregnancy, please call us so we can get you care as soon as possible.
We look forward to serving you in our clinic. So that we can collect necessary information from you, we ask that your arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire