You can use MyChart or open scheduling through our Providers page to schedule a visit with a provider in our clinic online. You can also call during office hours to make an appointment.
You do not need a referral to be seen in our office. However, your insurance might require a referral for your visit to be covered. Please check coverage before scheduling.
What to bring
We ask that new patients arrive 15 minutes before their first appointment. If you will be having a treadmill test, please wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
All patients should bring:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire