If you are a first-time patient at our office, please ask your primary care provider for a referral to make an appointment with us. If you are an established patient, you have options for scheduling your visit:
- Through your MyChart
- Schedule online anytime – just select a provider to find an appointment.
- If you prefer to schedule by phone, call our office and we’ll help book your visit.
What to Bring
Before your first appointment, please arrive at least 15 minutes early and bring the following items with you:
- A list of the medications and vitamins you routinely take
- A form of payment to cover the cost of your visit
- Your insurance card
- Your driver’s license, or another form of photo ID
- Scans from previous appointments at clinics outside the Novant Health system
You will receive a new patient packet in the mail prior to your appointment. You can also download and complete necessary forms using the following links.
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire