Novant Health Arboretum Pediatrics 51 cares for patients from birth through the teen years. Whether you are seeking preventive care to keep your child as healthy as possible, or acute care for an illness or injury, our providers are here for you. Our team is wholly dedicated to pediatric care, providing the comprehensive, compassionate care our youngest patients deserve. When you choose our clinic, you can rely on us to be your partner in your child’s health.
Our pediatric services include:
- Same-day and next-day sick visits
- Saturday hours for sick care and follow-up care
- Annual well-child checkups
- Newborn care
- Immunizations and vaccinations (including annual flu shots)
- School, camp and sports physicals
- On-site lab services including urinalysis, blood draws, and rapid strep and flu tests
We offer prenatal appointments to parents expecting additions to their families. If you would like to learn more about our clinic in anticipation of your new arrival, please call our clinic so we can schedule a visit for you.