Spiritual support for you and your family
A stay in the hospital can be an emotional experience that can cause feelings of anxiety. When you and your family are going through this challenging time, it is important to have all your needs met, including those that are spiritual. The spiritual care team at Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center includes pastors, chaplains and other religious leaders that specialize in providing support for families that are facing the emotional impacts of an illness or crisis.
To contact chaplaincy services at Huntersville Medical Center, please call
We provide spiritual care and compassion during your time of need through our spiritual care services. Some of the services we provide include:
- Help and counseling with confusing feelings
- Individual and group prayer
- Religious rituals like communion and baptism
- Communication with your local faith leader
- Weekly worship if you are confined with the hospital
- Counseling and nonjudgmental guidance regarding end-of-life concerns
To contact our spiritual care services, please call 704-316-6718.