Novant Health is with you every step of the way in your weight loss journey
If you struggle with weight, you are not alone. Millions of Americans fight this battle. Unfortunately, few do it successfully. Fad diets and extreme exercise programs can leave you feeling like a failure. In some cases, that frustration leads to even more weight gain.
At Novant Health, we know that many factors can contribute to weight gain and obesity including genetics, environment and lifestyle choices. We also know there are many paths to weight loss:
Our team of board-certified bariatric surgeons, nurses and registered dietitians will work with you to uncover what has led to your weight gain, and to understand your life and your goals.
- Why lose weight? To lower blood pressure? To fight sleep apnea? To enjoy activities with friends or family? To just feel better? All are valid reasons to lose weight. Once we understand your concerns and goals, we can set you on the right path.
We will help you choose which surgical or non-surgical weight loss option is right for you.
- Maybe you’ve tried diet or exercise, but you didn’t have the right support. Maybe surgery is what you need to jump-start your healthier life. We’ll help you understand your options and what will fit with your lifestyle.
We’ll support you through your weight loss journey and beyond.
- Your weight loss journey doesn’t stop when the number on the scale drops. From bariatric nurses and dietitians to provide nutritional guidance to weight loss seminars and support groups, we have the resources you need to sustain your success.
Locations with ACS accreditation
Learn more about the American College of Surgeons accreditation program
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Kernersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Rowan Medical Center