We provide expert care
for chronic respiratory conditions
If you are one of the more than 25 million Americans who live with chronic respiratory disease, our team of pulmonary rehabilitation experts can help.
Our outpatient rehabilitation programs provide comprehensive, individualized care, all around the single goal of helping you breathe easier. Our outstanding pulmonary rehabilitation programs are proven to enhance strength, endurance, and breathing ability as well as reduce the symptoms of lung disease. We also offer smoking cessation and education. Our programs are designed to:
- Reduce symptoms of pulmonary disease
- Improve breathing ability and reduce shortness of breath
- Increase overall strength and exercise tolerance
- Increase participation in daily physical and social activities
- Teach about all aspects of pulmonary disease prevention
- Improve overall quality of life and psychosocial well-being
- Provide the tools needed to control and relieve symptoms and decrease complications related to pulmonary disease
- Reduce overall medical costs, including physician office visits
Our pulmonary rehabilitation programs are staffed with an interdisciplinary team of licensed and/or certified healthcare professionals, which may include:
- Registered respiratory therapist
- Registered clinical exercise physiologist
- Registered nurse pulmonologist
- Clinical social worker
Who can benefit from pulmonary rehabilitation? - Most people with chronic lung disease can benefit greatly. Qualified participants include those with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema, sarcoidosis, bronchiectasis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, chronic bronchitis, asthma, cystic fibrosis and nicotine addiction. Those who have had, or who are planning to have, lung volume reduction or lung transplant surgery may also benefit from the program.
What about care at home? - We also offer home care assistance. Our case managers and respiratory care providers help arrange for appropriate home care services, explore long-term care options and arrange for necessary durable medical equipment, including home oxygen arrangements.
Contact us for more information on how we can help you improve your breathing.