Our team is by your side for your journey
Palliative care helps you carry on with your daily life. It improves your ability to go through medical treatments. It helps you better understand your condition and your choices for medical care. In short, you can expect the best possible quality of life.
Consider palliative care when…
- Your quality of life is suffering because of an illness
- Your condition has worsened despite ongoing treatment
- You are relying more on family and friends
- You need help understanding your options for care
- You have had increasing trips to the doctor’s office or emergency room
- The information given to you by your doctor was confusing and hard to understand
If you would like to add an extra layer of support for your diagnosis, talk with your doctor about the services offered by Novant Health Palliative Care.