You deserve freedom from knee pain and stiffness
Your knees support you as you walk, run and dance through life. If you have trouble bending or extending your knee, or if you have pain in or around your kneecap, it can keep you from being fully involved in your day.
Our providers understand how important that mobility is to you. That is why our orthopedic teams have years of experience helping people like you find relief from knee injuries and chronic conditions. Using advanced diagnostic tools and detailed evaluations, our orthopedic specialists can help you get the care and treatment you need to move comfortably again.
Our teams have helped patients with a variety of knee conditions and injuries, including:
- ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) tears and sprains
- PCL (posterior cruciate ligament) and MCL (medial collateral ligament) sprains and tears
- Tears in your knee cartilage (torn meniscus)
- Knee fractures and sprains
- Knee dislocations (patella subluxations)
- Rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and septic arthritis
- IT band injury (iliotibial band syndrome)
- Knee inflammation (bursitis and tendinitis)
- A cyst behind your knee (Baker’s cyst)
In some cases, the seriousness of your condition could lead your providers to recommend joint replacement or another operation. Our surgeons are experienced with performing robot-assisted and minimally invasive (arthroscopic) procedures, in addition to traditional surgery. If surgery becomes part of your treatment plan, your care team will do everything they can to help you prepare and feel ready for your procedure.