Get relief from hip pain so you can move more comfortably
Stiffness or discomfort in your hips can affect many parts of your day. Whether you feel pain when you run or notice a popping sensation when you walk, hip conditions can range from unpleasant to severe.
When you visit our orthopedic providers for care, you can get expert guidance and treatment to help you heal from your hip injury or chronic condition. With the help of advanced diagnostic tools, our specialists will provide you with a diagnosis and treatment plan to help you recover faster.
We have experience addressing a variety of hip injuries and conditions, including:
- Broken hips and hip fractures (proximal femur fractures)
- Tears in the tissue on your hip socket (hip labral tears)
- Death of the bone tissue in your hip (avascular necrosis)
- Hip sockets that are too shallow to contain the ball of your hip (hip dysplasia)
- IT band injury (iliotibial band syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Hip strains or sprains
- Swelling and tenderness in your hip (bursitis)
- Snapping hip syndrome
Depending on the severity of your condition or injury, your provider may recommend surgery as part of your treatment. This could include minimally invasive (arthroscopic) procedures, or partial or total hip replacement. Should that happen, your care team will give you the information and advice you need to have a successful procedure.