Don’t let back or neck pain
rule your life
When you need treatment for a back or neck problem, you want the most talented clinicians and nationally recognized programs on your side. Novant Health provides a remarkable experience through our:
- Expert team – Our physicians have performed thousands of neck and back procedures and are supported by a dedicated team with a wide range of expertise.
- Specialty programs – Our world-class facilities feature specialty programs such as a Spine Fracture Clinic, which offers minimally invasive treatment for compression fractures of the spine.
- Disease-specific certification – Novant Health has earned prestigious disease-specific certification from The Joint Commission for spine surgery.
- Recognized for quality – We are among the nation’s leaders for surgical care quality measures.
At Novant Health, we begin by looking at your individual needs, examining every available course of action and recommending the best treatment from our full range of services.
Following are just some of the conditions we treat:
- Congenital deformities
- Degenerative diseases of the spine
- Disc herniation (“slipped” disc)
- Kyphosis (humpback)
- Occupational injuries
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Spinal stenosis
- Spine trauma/fractures
- Vertebral compression fractures
Our fellowship-trained surgeons are supported by nurses nationally certified in spine care. If you do not need surgery, we have many specialists who offer various non-surgical treatments.
If you do require spine surgery, we have operating suites that are specially equipped and dedicated to orthopedic procedures, from minimally invasive to complex surgeries. After surgery, we will work with you and your caregivers to plan for your recovery, including any community services, sports rehabilitation and nursing care you may need. We’ll be with you every step of the way on your journey back to good spine health.
Take this quiz to see how much you know about back care
If you or someone you care about is suffering from back or neck health issues, don’t wait to schedule an appointment with one of our spine experts. We can help you get better and stay healthy!