Visitor restrictions for Novant Health Cancer Institute
In order to best serve you, and your health and safety during this time, we have made the following changes:
On day of your appointment, we are screening every patient, approved visitor and team member at the entrance for signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
Some appointments will be rescheduled or changed to a remote visit either by phone or video. A member of our team will notify you if this is an option, as determined by your provider.
For in-person appointments, we have a NO-VISITOR POLICY with the following exceptions:
- First-time treatment in an infusion center
- New patient appointment
- Any patient whose safety is at risk if left alone (fall risk, inability to communicate clearly)
If you meet the above criteria:
- Only one support person allowed
- Must be over the age of 18
- Have no known exposure to the coronavirus
For all other exceptions, please contact your care team at your clinic location prior to your appointment.