Let our experts customize a cancer treatment plan that’s right for you
After being diagnosed with cancer, one of the first steps you should take is to get a second opinion.
At our Multidisciplinary Cancer Clinic in Charlotte, North Carolina, where Novant Health offers cancer diagnosis second opinions, your journey just got easier. We arrange for all of our cancer specialists to meet with you – in one place, at one time. In a single visit, your case is reviewed by our team of experts who will collaborate and recommend a care plan that is unique to you.
You and your family will also have the opportunity to participate as the team reviews your case. You can see how they want to treat your cancer. You can ask questions. And when you leave, you will be connected to a wealth of support services, including a nurse navigator who is just a phone call away.
To request an appointment, fill out our online form
Patients from all 50 states have traveled to the cancer clinic located in Charlotte for a second opinion. Having all the cancer experts in one room at the same time discussing your personal case with you and your family is an opportunity worth pursuing.
Types of cancer reviewed
- Breast cancer
- Urologic (includes prostate cancer, bladder cancer, kidney cancer and testicular cancer)
- Thoracic (includes lung cancer, esophageal cancer, mesothelioma cancer and thymoma cancer)
- Gastrointestinal (includes colon cancer, rectal cancer, pancreatic cancer, gastric cancer and liver cancer)
- Melanoma / skin cancer
Our specialists who attend your review session:
- Medical oncologist
- Radiation oncologist
- Research coordinator
- Nurse navigator
- Oncology nutritionist
- Oncology-certified social worker
- Genetic counselor
- Volunteer cancer survivor (breast clinic only)
To request an appointment, fill out our online form or call