Try the convenience of e-visits
You don't always have time to go to your doctor's office. That's why Novant Health offers e-visits. It's an online medical evaluation that allows you to fill out an electronic questionnaire about your symptoms. Your provider will determine a diagnosis and a treatment plan that may include prescriptions. This convenient and affordable feature improves access to care for patients suffering from mild symptoms such as cough, red eye, diarrhea, sinus problems, vaginal discharge, urinary issues or back pain. E-visits are also available for pediatric diarrhea, pediatric ringworm, pediatric swimmer's ear, pediatric lice and pediatric pink/red eye.
E-visits are only appropriate for less urgent illnesses and injuries. More severe problems will require a visit with your primary care provider, and if after hours, you may consider one of our urgent care clinics or an express clinic, depending on your situation. If you have a serious emergency, you will need to call 9-1-1.
To participate in an e-visit, please follow these simple steps
- Log into your MyChart account.
- Click on the "begin an e-visit" button (desktop) or select "e-visit" on a mobile device.
- Accept the e-visit terms and conditions.
- Fill out a symptom questionnaire and submit it to your provider.
- Your provider will review the questionnaire, confirm an e-visit is needed and determine course of treatment.
Please visit MyNovant.org, or call your provider, to request a secure activation code for your MyChart account.
Instructions for completing an e-visit from MyChart