(Please read the following and then access the online form).
Consideration will be given to requests which meet the following requirements:
- Promote healthy living or disease prevention for the general public.
- Closely fit the Novant Health mission, vision and community needs assessment.
- Address a target population in the communities we serve.
- Requesting organizations must be a 501(c)3 designation and in good-standing within the community.
- Requesting organization must complete the online sponsorship request form a minimum of 12 weeks prior to event.
- An allocation committee meets regularly to review requests. Upon final determination, applicants will be notified of the committee’s decision.
- All decisions made by the committee are final. For approved sponsorships, a wrap up report showing photos, samples of programs, t-shirts, and any other items agreed upon in the sponsorship contract must be provided to Novant Health at the conclusion of the sponsorship year, or event.
- If the minimum requirement is met, then the following guidelines will be used to determine sponsorship award:
- Value: Does the event/activity provide value to both organizations and the intended audience?
- Impact: Does the event/activity impact the health of communities? How is that impact measured?
- Geographic Reach: Does the event/activity reach a desired target audience, such as consumers, vulnerable populations, other health professionals, community leaders?
- On-Site Involvement: What is the expected involvement from Novant Health leaders, content experts, educational staff, or clinicians?
- Due to availability of funds, requests may be denied even if they fit criteria.
- If you are a corporation interested in on-site health programming, please contact the Novant Health Corporate Health team at 866-634-9425 or via email at email@example.com.
This process is in place to ensure that all applications are evaluated equally and fulfill our mission, vision, values and strategic plan.
The following types of organizations, events, and activities are not eligible for sponsorship funds:
- Political and labor organizations
- Fraternal organizations, unless tied directly to Novant Health’s strategic mission
- Religious organizations (excluding memorial donations)
- Individual churches or religious activities, in whole or in part, for the purpose of furthering religious doctrine
- Individual schools (public or private), excluding institutes of higher education
- Capital campaigns, unless there is a clearly identifiable connection to Novant Health’s mission, vision and values
- For-profit organizations
- Little league teams/booster clubs/scouting organizations
- Requests for employee matching funds.
Access the online form