Novant Health offers a speakers bureau as a part of our commitment to the community. Comprised of qualified medical professionals, the Novant Health Speakers Bureau addresses current healthcare topics and trends as well as clinical issues. This free service is one of many ways Novant Health invests in the health of our community.
Speakers Bureau request process and requirements:
- To schedule a speaker at your location, an audience of 25 adult attendees is required.
- All requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to event. No exceptions.
- To schedule a speaker or for more information about the Novant Health Speakers Bureau, fill out the request form below.
- The bureau does not arrange series of talks, screenings or health fairs.
- Requests will be fulfilled based on speaker availability and topic requested. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request; however, there may be instances where this is not possible.