Evaluating, counseling and treating children with developmental disabilities
Oftentimes, children have challenges that require extra attention at home, in school and out in the community. Novant Health Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics is here to help. Our board-certified developmental pediatricians and nurse practioners are here to diagnose and treat your child's developmental, learning or behavioral concerns.
Should your child need to be seen by a developmental pediatrician, call
Developmental pediatricians evaluate, counsel and provide treatment for children, adolescents and their families with a wide range of difficulties, including:
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Learning disabilities
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Oppositional defiant disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Reactive attachment disorder
- Developmental delays
- Genetic syndromes with developmental issues, such as Down syndrome, Fragile X syndrome, Angelman syndrome and Prader-Willi syndrome
- NICU graduates with developmental issues
- Behavioral problems
Novant Health Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics is the only practice of its kind in Charlotte. Should your child need to be seen by a developmental pediatrician, please call our office at 704-316-4445.