Choosing the right medical care can help you overcome infertility
There are several medical conditions that can prevent a woman from conceiving when she is ready to start a family. Endometriosis, scarring in the womb or abdomen, or damage to a fallopian tube are examples. Your gynecologist may recommend surgery as a treatment when these conditions cause infertility. You can receive the compassionate, high-quality care you need in our gynecological surgery suites at Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center.
Our gynecologic surgery services include:
- Treatment for endometriosis
- Repair of fallopian tubes
- Reconnection of surgically sealed fallopian tubes (tubal reanastomosis)
- Removal of scar tissue (adhesions) within the womb or abdominal cavity
- Minimally invasive surgery to treat fibroids, ovarian cysts, polyps or an abnormal uterine structure (uterine septum)