To be eligible for payroll deduction you must be:
- Actively working (or on a paid leave of absence)
You are not eligible for payroll deduction of prescription drug co-payments if you are:
- No longer employed by Novant Health
- On an unpaid leave of absence
- Continuing your medical coverage through COBRA
- A contract employee through a 3rd party (employee ID begins with a "6")
Co-payments will not be spread out over several pay periods; therefore the entire amount of your co-payment will be deducted from your next paycheck. If you do not have sufficient funds in your paycheck to cover pharmacy charges, you'll be required to pay balance by cash, check, or charge (no FSA cards).