As a referral-based clinic, we ask that you get a referral from another provider involved in your care. Once we receive your referral information, we will contact you to schedule your visit. This ensures we are prepared to see you so your first visit can be productive.
If you are seeking a second opinion or are in need of follow-up care, please call us during office hours.
What to bring
We look forward to seeing you. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your visit, and bring:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below