Novant Health Wound Care – Kernersville offers advanced wound care for adults. If you have a wound that has not healed or has become worse after four to six weeks, or if you have a wound that has resisted healing for months or years, our wound care providers are here to help. Our team will assess your wound and review your health history to understand what is preventing healing. You will have access to a range of wound treatment options that will allow you to heal while remaining as active as possible.
Wounds we care for include:
- Venous leg ulcers
- Diabetic leg ulcers
- Arterial ulcers caused by poor circulation
- Non-healing surgical wounds
- Pressure ulcers
Wound care services and wound treatments we offer include:
- Advanced wound care products
- Bioengineered skin substitutes
- Antibiotic therapy
- Negative pressure therapy
- Compression therapy
- Bedside wound debridement
- Ankle-brachial index testing (to evaluate blood flow)
Our clinicians work closely with providers in the limb preservation program at Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center. We will explore every option possible to optimize healing.