To see a provider in our clinic, please ask a provider already involved in your care to make a referral. Once we receive your referral information, we will contact you to schedule a visit. This helps to make your first appointment as productive as possible.
If you are seeking a second opinion or need to schedule follow-up care, please call us during office hours.
What to bring
We look forward to seeing you in our clinic. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing and footwear to accommodate application of wound dressings. Bring:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below