Novant Health University Family Physicians offers complete primary care for patients of all ages, from newborns to seniors. Whether you need same-day care for an illness or injury, or are looking for preventive care, we are here to help you heal and live a healthy life. We want to get to know you as a person, not just a patient, so we can help you stay as healthy and active as possible.
When follow-up care is necessary, we can provide referrals to medical specialists and hospital services.
Our services include:
- Well visits for children and adolescents (pediatrics)
- Urgent care for fevers, sprains/strains, possible broken bones, cuts or lacerations, diarrhea and other sudden, unexpected illnesses.
- Management of chronic medical problems, such as asthma, eczema, attention deficit disorder (ADD) and attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Women's health services, such as medical history reviews and physical exams so you and your doctor can assess your risk for breast cancer, osteoporosis, midlife hormonal conditions, pre-menstrual syndrome and address contraception, dietary issues and other general concerns.
- On-site physical therapy
- Evaluating and coordinating care for many bone and soft-tissue injuries (Orthopedics)
- Evaluation of skin lesions and growths (Dermatology)
- Diagnostic services, including X-rays, laboratory services, ultrasound and bone densitometry
- Physicals, including pre-employment examinations, periodically required medical examinations and life insurance examinations