Novant Health University City Internal Medicine brings comprehensive primary care services to adults of all ages in Charlotte’s University area. By focusing on preventive care, we aim to help our patients stay as healthy as possible. We encourage annual physicals so you can get to know your provider and your provider can identify any small issues before they become larger concerns. Should you become ill, you can skip a trip to urgent care and instead see a provider you already know and trust by making a same-day or next-day appointment. We will use advanced diagnostic tools and our years of experience to help you feel better as quickly as possible.
Services we offer include:
- Same-day and next-day sick visits
- Annual physical exams
- Gynecologic care (including Pap tests and pelvic exams)
- Breast exams
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) testing
- Treatment for urinary incontinence
- Oral contraception
- Management for chronic diseases (including diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure) and high cholesterol)
Should you need lab testing, radiology services (X-rays), ultrasounds, CT (computer-assisted tomography) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), bone density testing or physical therapy, those services are available in our building.