Partnering with you to push the limits of your potential
Novant Health Sports Performance offers the Charlotte area a comprehensive approach to health and fitness. Our expert performance specialists work with individuals of all ages and fitness levels to help improve your performance, decrease injuries and keep you motivated. We offer onsite nutrition, sports medicine and physical therapy providers to help you see results and reach your goals safely.
Our on-site certified athletic trainer collaborates with physicians to provide preventative services, clinical diagnoses, emergency care, therapeutic intervention and rehabilitation of injuries and medical conditions. We also offer additional, cash-based services, including:
- Recovery Pump: The recovery pump is designed to reduce muscle soreness, improve muscle contraction capacity, relieve muscle fatigue and decrease swelling and stiffness.
- Concussion Return-to-Play program: If you have been diagnosed with a concussion and are required to complete a Gfeller-Waller return-to-play protocol, our team is here to help. Once you are no longer displaying symptoms, (at rest and with cognitive stimulation, such as reading), your physician may allow you to begin your return-to-play program. The step-by-step exertional protocol can be completed in as few as four consecutive days before returning to full sports participation.
- Bridge program: Our program is designed for individuals who have completed their physical therapy programs but want to continue their injury recovery into an active fitness journey. It is also for patients who feel they are still not able to perform at their pre-injury level or need support in their fitness routine to accommodate injury limitations. Our expert physical therapists, athletic trainers and performance coaches collaborate with your current provider to cultivate your exercise program. The exercise programs are tailored to your individual goals, fitness levels and recovery limitations.
- Choose between small group classes ($40) or one-on-one training ($70).
- Receive your individualized exercise programming based on your clinician’s guidelines and your personal goals.
We offer rehabilitative care for patients of all ages at our integrated rehabilitation center. Our services are designed with your needs in mind. We use advanced therapies and equipment to speed up your recovery and get you back to your normal routine as soon as possible. We offer a variety of services, including:
- Manual Therapy: Our physical therapists perform manual therapy to alleviate pain, reduce inflammation, maximize function and restore movement.
- Dry Needling: Our facility offers dry needling, which is performed by our on-site physical therapists. Dry needling is a rehabilitation intervention that uses a thin filiform needle to stimulate underlying myofascial trigger points. This technique can help you manage neuromusculoskeletal pain and movement impairments.
Browse our current programs for a class that fits your schedule
Learn more about membership and pricing