You have options for scheduling your visit.
- Sign in to your MyChart account to schedule if you are already a patient.
- New and returning patients can schedule online anytime – just select a provider to find an appointment.
- If you prefer to schedule by phone, call our office and we’ll help book your visit.
For a life-threatening emergency, dial 911 immediately. We provide an after-hours answering service for urgent medical problems. We ask that routine questions, prescription refills, and non-emergency appointments be made during regular business hours. If hospitalization is required, a team of in-hospital specialists will provide your care until you are discharged. We are electronically connected to each Novant Health hospital allowing your primary care physician to follow your inpatient care and have access to all test results for follow-up care.
If you miss an appointment scheduled for you, here is our policy:
- Cancellations should be made at least 24 hours before scheduled appointment.
- The patient will be notified in writing for first and second missed appointments. The notification will specify information about dismissal (as a patient of Novant Health SouthPark Family Physicians) for repeated missed appointments.
- The patient will be dismissed after three missed appointments.
- Consistent administration of this policy will pertain to all patients for repeated no-show appointments.
What to bring
All insurance co-payments and deductibles are due at the time of service. If we do not have a contracted arrangement with your health insurance plan, you will be expected to pay in full at the time of service.
Please note that our office also has online bill pay for your convenience. You can pay bills from your doctor's office online. This service allows you to pay your bills quickly and securely. Access now »
Our office welcomes new patients, especially family members and children of our established patients. You can call our office during normal business hours, to schedule your new patient appointment. We advise that you check with your health insurance provider to verify that our office is listed on your insurance plan. Most insurance companies provide an 800-number on the member's card to assist you with that information.
We ask that new patients arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled visit to complete a registration form and a history form. You may complete these before the visit by downloading, printing, and completing the pre-registration and past medical history forms prior to your appointment. Remember to bring your health insurance card to your appointment. It will also be very helpful to have your previous medical records sent to our office prior to your visit as this will aid the physician with your treatment. We can fax or send you a Release of Medical Information form for you to send or fax to your past physicians.
If you need any of the forms listed below for your office visit, click on the link to the form and, after it opens, print out the form, fill it out, and bring it with you.
For your first office visit as a new patient, there are four forms you need to bring with you:
The forms are also available at our office but you will need to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete them. We consider the information on the forms to be very important in helping your visit to be as productive as possible. Take your time in completing the forms.