If you are a new patient, please ask another provider already involved in your care for a referral to our clinic. We will contact you to schedule a visit once we receive your referral information.
If you are a returning patient, you have options for scheduling your visit.
- Sign in to your MyChart account to schedule if you are already a patient.
- If you prefer to schedule by phone, call our office and we’ll help book your visit.
What to bring
Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Bring with you:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Your glucometer if you are being seen for diabetes
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below (PLEASE NOTE: On the Adult History Questionnaire, we will only need the second page completed.)
Formularios de pacientes, en español