Our clinic provides specialized care by a board-certified physician for adults 60 and older. We offer the following services:
- Health maintenance, including preventive screenings
- Medication management
- Care for chronic illnesses, including diabetes, hypertension, cardiac conditions and arthritis
- Women's gynecologic care
- Diagnosis and treatment for osteoporosis
- Diagnosis and management for Alzheimer's disease
- Memory assessment
- On-site laboratory
- On-site radiology services
- Physical therapy and occupational therapy
- Pharmacy consultations
If you are currently a patient with our clinic, you can request medication refills online using MyChart. If you would like to sign up for MyChart, visit www.mynovant.org.
When requesting a current medication refill, please call your pharmacy and provide the prescription number. If you have no refills remaining, the pharmacy will call us with the pertinent information. Please allow a minimum of two working days (48 hours) for us to respond to your pharmacy. If you need new prescriptions for mail order, you can request these during a visit to our office or call our triage nurse, who will be glad to assist you. Always remember to address any prescription needs with your doctor during office visits.