Whether you have been referred to our clinic or are seeking a second opinion on a surgical treatment plan, we look forward to seeing you in our office. If you have been referred to us, we will contact you to schedule your visit once we receive your referral information.
To schedule your visit, you can use MyChart or open scheduling through our Providers page to make an appointment online. You can also call us during office hours so we can schedule a visit for you.
What to bring
We look forward to seeing new patients. While you do not need a referral to visit us, please confirm insurance coverage before your first visit as your insurer might require a referral in order for your visit to be covered.
Arrive at least 15 minutes before your first visit. Bring:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- Any referral form given to you by your primary care or other referring provider
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
Formularios de pacientes, en español