To see a provider in our clinic, use MyChart or open scheduling through our Providers page to schedule a visit online. You can also call us during office hours so we can assist you.
If you have been referred to our clinic, we will call you to schedule once we receive your referral information.
What to bring
We welcome all patients, whether you have been referred to us, are seeking a second opinion, or are in need of follow-up care. While you do not need a referral to see a provider in our clinic, your insurer might require one for your visit to be covered. Please confirm coverage before scheduling.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Bring:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- Any referral form you have been given from your primary care or other referring provider
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
Formularios de pacientes, en español