Patients at our clinic have access to a range of diagnostic tools and therapies, as well as programs for improving health. We also offer care for patients who receive or have received supplemental oxygen. Our services include:
- Smoking cessation education
- Broncoscopy to diagnose lung health and determine causes for chronic coughing, illness, abnormal test results or other concerns
- Diagnostics and treatment for occupational exposure, which includes contact with toxins on the job
- X-ray services
- CT and PET scans
- Pulmonary function evaluations and testing, including a six-minute walk
- Access to pulmonary rehabilitation in nearby hospitals to improve lung function
- Services and therapies for patients who have received supplemental oxygen
Clinical trials may be available to some patients as researchers look for ways to broaden treatment options. Call our office or schedule a visit to learn about trials that may be appropriate for you.
Novant Health Pulmonary Medicine South - Monroe is proud to offer you the opportunity to enroll in MyChart a free online tool that allows you to remotely and securely access your personal medical information from your computer or mobile device. With MyChart you can email your care team, request prescription refills, schedule appointments, manage your family records and access a library of trusted health information. Contact us to find out how you can sign up for MyChart or visit MyNovant.org for more information.