Our team of psychiatric care providers at Novant Health Psychiatric Medicine – Lewisville understands how behavioral concerns and mental health conditions can affect your life and the lives of those you love. Our team aims to understand the issues you’re facing, and then determine the best treatment plan for you.
Services our patients have access to include:
- Individual counseling sessions
- Confidential substance abuse assessment
- Family recovery programs
- Medication management
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT; aimed at helping patients cope with stress and regulate emotions)
Conditions we regularly treat include:
- Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Suicidal tendencies
- Social phobia
If you have any concerns that you could do harm to yourself or others, or if you have those concerns about someone in your care, call 911 or head to your nearest emergency room. You can also call 800-718-3550 for immediate help.