The providers at Novant Health Primary Care Partners – Ligon Mill accept for patients ages 12 and older. Our providers work to keep you healthy using preventive medicine, including annual physicals and vaccines. They also can help you with a sudden illness or help you manage ongoing health concerns such as diabetes and high blood pressure. On-site lab work is a convenience that we offer you and ensures your provider can get test results without delay.
Our clinic is staffed by medical doctors (MDs) and doctors of osteopathy (DOs). Both have similar education and certification, and both are qualified to care for patients of all ages. Doctors of osteopathic medicine have an approach to medicine that recognizes the body as integrated systems. As such, your treatment plan may address the whole body and not just one system or symptom.
- Immunizations and vaccines
- Flu clinics for established patients
- School, camp and sports physicals for ages 12 and older
- Annual adult physicals
- Medicare annual wellness visits
- Screening for sexually transmitted diseases
- Treatment of acute minor illnesses, including colds, sore throats and the flu
- Management of and education about chronic illnesses, including diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), high cholesterol, acid reflux (GERD), weight problems, arthritis and osteoporosis
- Minor dermatologic procedures, including incision and drainage, and skin lesion destruction and excision
- Gynecologic exams and women’s health services, including Pap tests, pelvic exams, birth control prescriptions and help for gynecologic problems
- Joint aspirations and injections
- Lab services are provided by LabCorp. You might receive a separate bill for lab services.
We are pleased to provide evaluation of and treatment for sports injuries in our office.