If you are dealing with urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse or need surgical intervention for a pelvic disorder, Novant Health Pelvic Health Center - Greensboro can help you get back to the life you want to lead.
We have urogynecologists (specialists trained in both urology and gynecology) working alongside urologists, ob-gyns and colon and rectal surgeons to provide treatments for complex pelvic health issues.
After a thorough evaluation and diagnosis, a multispecialty team will work with you to develop and personalize a treatment plan that meets your goals. We have had success helping many men and women improve their quality of life through lifestyle changes, physical therapy, medicine, minimally invasive surgery and other therapies.
To learn more about what we do and keep in touch with our care team like us on Facebook.
In the meantime, here is a list of some of the conditions we treat and services we provide.
- Male/female urology issues including urinary tract infections
- Difficulty in bladder and bowel emptying
- Painful bladder syndrome
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Fecal incontinence
- Urinary frequency/urgency/incontinence
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Rectal prolapse
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Vaginal atrophy
- Pain during sex
- Genitourinary fistulas
- Urethral diverticulum
- Colon resection
- Anal sphincter repair
- InterStim sacral nerve implant
- Native tissue vaginal reconstruction (cystocele, rectocele, enterocele)
- Vaginal suspension procedures (Uterosacral or sacrospinous suspension)
- Laparoscopic or robotic vaginal reconstruction
- Minimally invasive mesh-reconstruction for prolapse (sacral colpopexy)
- Fascial suburethral slings
- Mesh suburethral slings
- Minimally invasive Burch colposuspension
- Vaginal mesh revision and removal