Our team is experienced with managing and treating a range of kidney-related conditions. Whether your child needs a few appointments or years of dedicated care, we are ready to help.
Our office serves youth from birth until young adulthood. Our team’s expertise includes a range of conditions, such as:
- Acid-base balance and electrolyte disorders
- Calcium and phosphorus disorders, including calcium deficiencies
- Frequent urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Reversed flow of urine (vesicoureteral reflux)
- Kidney swelling due to urine buildup (hydronephrosis)
- Bloody urine (hematuria)
- High levels of protein in urine (proteinuria)
- Kidney inflammation (nephritis)
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Kidney stones
- Birth defects in the kidney and urinary tract
- Cysts in your kidneys (cystic kidney disease)
- Acute and chronic kidney failure
If your child’s provider recommends blood tests as part of your child’s care, you can have them done without leaving our office at our on-site lab.