If your child has been diagnosed with a hormonal condition or you are concerned about your child’s growth or development, Novant Health Pediatric Endocrinology - Concord is here for you.
We serve children and teens from birth to age 18. Our providers can also continue to care for existing patients through their college years.
Conditions our providers treat include:
- Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
- Abnormal levels of cholesterol or other fats (lipids) in the body
- Growth concerns, including short stature
- Early or delayed puberty
- Enlargement of the thyroid gland (goiter)
- An underactive or overactive thyroid gland
- An underactive or overactive adrenal gland
- Hypothalamus or pituitary gland conditions
- Endocrine system concerns following cancer treatments
- Ovarian dysfunction
- Testicular dysfunction
- Abnormal vitamin D levels
- A chromosomal disorder called Turner syndrome in which a female is born with only one X chromosome
- A genetic disorder called Prader-Willi syndrome caused by a deletion of part of a chromosome
We also offer care for transgender patients, including hormone therapy.