Appointments are offered on weekdays during our normal office hours. To schedule your visit, call our office, or make an appointment online using MyChart. Walk-in and same-day appointments are available for established patients when you need to see a doctor right away because of an illness or injury. If you need medical advice after our office is closed, our doctors are on call.
Before your appointment
- Please contact your insurance company prior to your appointment to verify coverage.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment.
- Notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
What to bring
- Health insurance card
- List of prescription and over-the-counter medications you are taking
- Copayment and payment toward your deductible, if your visit will be covered by an insurance plan. Payment in full is due if your visit will not be covered by a health insurance plan.
- If you are diabetic, please bring your blood sugar machine to every visit. We can download data from many machines at our office.
- Bring any forms that you would like to have completed by your provider. This includes school or work physical forms or disability and sick leave forms. (Note: We receive a large volume of forms, so please allow up to five days to have yours completed. While some forms can be completed on the day of your visit, others might require more time. Please let us know when you schedule your appointment if you have an urgent need for a form to be completed and the type of form you plan to submit.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes early to complete required forms and intake process.
- If possible, please have your medical records sent to us by your previous physician(s) before your visit so that your medical care will be more seamless.
Select any of the links below to download important forms for your visit: