You have options for scheduling your visit.
- Sign in to your MyChart account to schedule if you are already a patient.
- New and returning patients can schedule online anytime – just select a provider to find an appointment.
- If you prefer to schedule by phone,
call our office and we’ll help book your visit.
We look forward to seeing you in our office. Arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. You can download and complete necessary forms using the links below. If you do not fill them out ahead of time, they will be available for you in our office. Bring to every appointment:
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or the insurance card covering your child if your child is the patient
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if your visit will not be covered
- Any medications you are currently taking, or your child is currently taking
- Any recent test results or scans you have in your possession
Walk-in care available
When you need immediate care for sports injuries or other services, we are able to see you the same day. No appointment is necessary for treatment for sprains, strains, fractures and any other acute injuries.
Formularios de pacientes, en español